Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Sweet Things

I got this idea from my friend Jessica.


This is a list of a few things I enjoy

Mostly it’s just things that I craved during my pregnancy,
but some of them are not food related.

First on the list is the program that I am using right now

Live Writer

If you hate the using blogger to compose your posts – like I do, it would be a good idea to download this free program (Here). I used to fight right and left with blogger to get things to look the way I wanted, with Writer I don’t even have to stress. Each time I use it, I find something new and amazing that I can do.

 

shark steam mop

This has been a huge time saver for me. Mostly because Thomas thinks it’s the best toy in the world. So I don’t even have to do any of the work. It’s a SHARK steam mop. Safe on both our tile and hardwood floors. (Click picture for a link)

 

 

 

 

 

We enjoy many varieties of fruit in our house, but when it comes to my personal favorites, I have to give a shout out to DOLE.

Peaches Fruit Gels Fruit Parfaits

I’m a fan of the peaches. In a plastic jar, or peaches in strawberry gel, or peaches and cream parfaits – all good.





I stopped eating oatmeal a long time ago, because it’s so easy to fix a bowl of cereal for breakfast. Now, however, I have discovered Simple Harvest Oatmeal – maple brown sugar with pecans.

oatmeal 2

This is great on it’s own, but the other night I added peaches and served it up with a side of cinnamon toast – delish!

(Yes, I had oatmeal and toast for dinner)





La Brea

 

I love all of the types of La Brea Bread that the grocery store stocks, but I really like the kind that is frozen. I just keep the little baguettes in the freezer and throw one in the toaster oven while I heat up a lovely bowl of soup.

 

 

Moonlight Path bath and body Wild Honeysuckle

Antibacterial hand soap, body wash, lotion . . .
My faves are Moonlight Path and Wild Honeysuckle.

 

 

Wonder Tee

Down East</







If it weren’t for Down East Basics, I wouldn’t be able to get dressed each day. I even wore these shirts when I was so hugely pregnant – very stretchy.

 

 

 mangos

 

You can get a big bag of these at Costco – I can eat these Dried Mangoes until I’m sick and then still want more – very addicting.







DSC07643

This is one of my favorite pictures. When I need something to make me laugh – I pull this one up. One day I was trying to get a good picture of Henry and he didn’t want to sit still anymore, so he crawled under his bed to get away from me.

4 comments:

Jaz said...

Hiding under the bed to get away from Mom with a camera (and him getting his picture taken anyway) is hilarious!!

Danielle said...

I love reading about people's favorite things. I'm going to have to try out windows live writer, because blogger makes me crazy!

HK said...

I want to buy that steam mop. Maybe I could get Brayden to mop the kitchen floor without whining.

Amy Pulley said...

Cool list and I LOVE those mangos! And I'm glad that I'm not alone in hating blogger. I figured it was because I was still new to it, but it just isn't easy to use. Good to know.