Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Henry Lauer and the Case Of the Missing Camera

My camera has been missing since Mother’s Day. I kept it on my nightstand, close at hand, so that I could easily snap a quick pic of Jack or any other kid that happened to be around, but mostly Jack.

Maybe this made someone jealous.

I knew that Henry had gotten his hands on the camera a few times before,  because when I would upload to my computer, I would find pictures like these.

DSC08042DSC08030

Often we would see flashes of light coming from the hallway, and then I would know that there might be some interesting photos coming.

Maybe I should have put a stop to it, but he always put the camera right back when he was done, so I didn’t worry too much.

Well, I should have thought. (I find myself saying this more often than I would like.) I have looked and looked, but my camera is no where to be found. So, I sent Steve out last week to get us a new one.

I am sure we will find the old one sometime this week and then I will be saying “I should have thought” again. But for now I need a camera and I am glad that I have a new one – stored in the drawer away from sticky little hands.

Here are a few of the pictures that we have taken to make sure the new one works right.

DSCN0048DSCN0050

DSCN0068DSCN0108 DSCN0122 Jack is 3-1/2 months old. He’s growing up too fast.

 

5 comments:

Kami said...

Nesha he is so cute. How fun! There must be a little Johnson in him because there are a couple pictures that remind me a bit of Laci.

Danielle said...

Jack is so sweet. Part of me thinks we should get Henry and Hannah together, and part of me thinks it could be very dangerous.

Monson Family Fitness said...

i'm glad you got a new camera so that you could take those cute pictures of super cute jack! keep doing it!

Kim said...

So cute and I swear he looks different than your other kids, not that there not cute too. Ha Ha I just bought a new camera today and am so excited. Its the Nikon coolpix S230. I hate to admit it but yes having Asthon Kutcher do there ads may have helped. Hey they are fun ads and it was a super deal, anyway I thought, at Smiths marketplace.

Monica said...

So cute....and getting so big. Look at those sweet cheeks.

p.s. have fun in New York.