Sunday, July 5, 2009

Henry Turns Two

 

DSCN0290Henry’s birthday was on June 30th. It was not the most fun birthday for him, because he was sick. He woke up with a fever, and slept most of the day. Steve came home with presents and that made him a little happier, but he was in no mood for cake.

DSCN0292Since Hannah and Jack had both been diagnosed with Strep Throat, Henry didn’t have to go to the doctor on his Birthday. They just called in a prescription for him.

DSCN0300 He did not want to blow out the candles, and he did not want to eat his cupcake. I wish I could say the same for me, I ate enough cake for the both of us.

DSCN0310He felt better the next day, and decided to take his new bike for a spin. He also got a new baseball bat and ball, but I didn’t get a picture of him playing with them. We are also going to take the money that Grandma sent and buy him some new pants, because he has obviously grown out of this pair.

DSC08112This picture was only taken 2 months ago, but now with his haircut he looks so much older to me. I wish I would not have had it cut so short. Henry is a handful, but I have no idea what I would do with out him. He makes us all laugh. I don’t want him to grow up. I do want him to stay out of the sugar bin though.

1 comment:

Amy Pulley said...

What a bummer to be sick on your birthday... poor kid! Man, time goes by fast. It definitely doesn't seem like 2 years ago that it was Henry chillin in the car seat at the end of the church bench.