Friday, November 20, 2009

9 months – Already?

DSCN0777

Jack will be 9 months old on Monday. I took this picture of him today. Of course, he seems to be growing so much faster than the others. I’m sure it’s just because I want him to stay little and cuddly. Now he only cuddles when he is sleepy. I guess that’s one thing to be glad about. The other kids would never fall asleep in my arms at this age.

He is a very happy little boy who rarely fusses. Although, he does get angry if you take his toys away. I’m sure you are wondering who could possibly want to take toys away from my darling little Jack – I will give you one guess.

I have seen Jack crawl a couple of times, but he is much more inclined to just G.I. Joe around. He will probably start walking soon, because he climbs to a standing position whenever possible. Right now I am watching him climb up onto the outside his walker and go in the seat head first. I am a little afraid of what’s going to happen when Jack and Henry get together to plot against me.

I love having two little pals to keep me company during the day while the others are at school. I don’t know what I will do when they are old enough to go to school.

2 comments:

Jillo said...

He is such a little Steve to me. So cute.
Your pics should be ready to go on Monday if you want to send Steve my way. I can email you all my info so you can find me. I think they turned out super cute.

Natalie said...

He is so sweet. I'm sure it's not Henry taking the toys, right?