Wednesday, November 3, 2010

# 7 for Libby – June 18th 2010

Summer 2010 009

This year, we decided to take Libby on a shopping spree for her birthday. She got to buy whatever she wanted with her birthday money. It is very hard to shop with Libby, because she is very indecisive.

Libby has such a bright personality. Her sense of style is crazy, and she loves big floral prints. Her favorite outfit is an orange paisley print skirt with a pink and orange floral print shirt and rainbow striped tights.

Libby is pretty much a girly girl who loves to do her nails and put make up on. She is such a happy kid – like the little girls in the movies who sing and and dance and skip around all of the time.

Sometimes Libby says the most absurd things that make absolutely no sense at all.

Quotes from Libby:

“If your whole body was made out of cheese hamburgers, you could eat yourself. Even your stomach.”

One day while riding in the car eating French fries that were slightly cold, Thomas said he needed them warmed up. I told him to just eat them, but he insisted that he would wait until we got home to warm them up. Then in the most serious voice, Libby said - “I have an Invisible microwave in here.”

Libby told her friend that the UPS man was, "The boy who takes away X-boxes, and fixes them.”

We love you Libby!

2 comments:

Dave said...

HMM, when I saw the blogpost title I thought you were having your 7th child, and Libby was so excited (because she really wants a younger sister), and you were due June 18. Titles are powerful. I sure enjoy Libby's smile. Add to her quotes, to my Isaac, "My dad's way more cooler than your dad"

Heather said...

I love her sense of style--lots of color. I can't believe she's 7!