Wednesday, November 5, 2008

BRING IT ON!


Snow! Snow! Snow!
Who doesn't love winter?
It's my favorite season by far.

We got our first big snow last night
I woke up in such a good mood.
I had to find the camera and start taking
pictures before it was even light out.


Checklist Item: Put the patio chairs and table away
Oops forgot!



It's a good thing that Steve is working from home today!


Yesterday this was my flower garden.


I do feel bad for the flowers that are still blooming.

The sad thing is that the snow is all melting
right now and will be gone soon.
It's a good thing that winter is just begining.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Glad to know somone else is excited about the snow. Bring it on!

Danielle said...

I am not always a fan of snow, but this morning was i was excited to see it. It looked so pretty.

Heather said...

I think you are CRAZY!

Janelle said...

This is the first year I haven't been excited. So I broke out the Christmas music and started shopping on the internet to bring back the happy winter mood.