Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Our Trip to Florida

On May 25th we headed to see Grandma and Grandpa Lauer in Florida.
All 7 of us!
Everyone had a great time. We celebrated some birthdays,
spent a day at The Magic Kingdom and got to ride on grandpa's boat.

The girls show off their new outfits.



Thomas got to celebrate his birthday
along with Grandma and his cousin Zach.


The boys found a place in the shade.


Just hanging around.



Spray bottle fans are a must when visiting the Magic Kingdom.


What a nice day for a picnic on the boat.


What's so funny?

2 comments:

Nat said...

I have never seen Henry. He is so cute! Your kids are getting very big! I love blogs. That's the only way I can keep in touch of old friends. Hope all is well.

Natalie

Kami said...

I am glad you found my blog. I told Lisa that if you all go to Cherry Hills or Lagoon this summer we would maybe tag along. Your kids are getting so big I can't believe how fast time goes.