Saturday, July 12, 2008

Henry's First Birthday!

















Well, it was a couple of weeks ago, but I just now found the cable to get pics from my camera. Wow the last year has gone by extremely fast. I always wonder why the 9 months that it takes to get them here seems like an eternity, but the first year - whoosh!

Since he is kid #5, we have pretty much dispensed with Big 1st Birthday Celebrations. In my opinion, it so doesn't matter - he has no clue, and will never remember or even care what we did for his first birthday. (I do realize that I might regret this attitude later.)

So we gave him some unwrapped presents, and I made cupcakes. He loved it!


2 comments:

Monson Family Fitness said...

Happy Birthday Henry! He'll never even know that he didn't get a huge birthday party...except for the pictures but I'm sure he won't mind even then!

Heather said...

Neisha, you really must blog more frequently if you are going to move to Florida!