Thursday, July 31, 2008

Home for Sale!


It's official! We have decided to move to Florida, and our house is up for sale. So if you know anyone who is looking to buy in Heber City, send them our way.

We are excited about moving and looking forward to a new adventure. However, we are not excited about packing or cleaning.

We are sad about leaving behind all of our friends and family. I don't think that we will be going anywhere for a while, but I am sure that one day a family will come by and decide that this is the house for them. I hope!

3 comments:

Jillo said...

You guys have all the fun! I am glad that I found you via blog so we can still keep in touch. Good luck selling your house, it is way cute. I am sure someone will love and want it for their very own.

Monson Family Fitness said...

That's sad that you're actually moving! Especially all the way to Florida...but so nice of you to want to spend some time by Steves family! Good thing you have a blog...you'll just have to update it more often ;)

Danielle said...

I have a voodoo house that looks like yours that I poke pins in so you won't be able to move! Just kidding. I hope everything works out for you, but we will really miss you. I don't know what Lizzie will do without Jonathon.