Saturday, January 10, 2009

Is this really happening?

That's right... I'm blogging this victory with 3 minutes left in the game. Normally, I would say if there is a way for the Cardinals to lose a game, they would find it. But I am going to go out on a limb and say that being up 33-7, they won't lose this one.

To all those critics - you can cram it in your cram hole.

I am now rooting for the Eagles... If the Eagles win tomorrow, then the Cardinals will host the game in Arizona, and I might have to find a way to go to that game.

If the Cards win the Super Bowl and I bet my house on it, I'd walk away with $11 million plus. I don't know if Neisha will go for that... I'll have to work on her.

OK, the Cards just let the Panthers score with 50 seconds left... so the score is 33-13 (missed 2pt conversion - haha).

2 comments:

Dave said...

I'm frightened to think you've calculated your payoff if you bet your house...what is the expected payoff (the probability that the cardinals will win multiplied by your earnings?)

Neisha said...

40:1