Thursday, October 9, 2008

Crazy Hair Day


Tuesday was Crazy Hair Day at school.

So I am very glad that I decided to find the camera chargers, because we had quite a bit of fun creating crazy hairdoos. I even tried to give Henry a crazy do, but I don't know if it really worked.

(I do have to say that I didn't just have to find the chargers, but I also had to find the cable that connects the camera to the computer. Most people would keep all of their camera accesories in the same place, but not us. I am still looking for the things that go to our other more compact camera so I can start using it. Then after all of that I had to download the drivers to the camera so that my computer could communicate with the camera. It was an all day process.)


Anyway . . . . here are the Crazy Kids!

5 comments:

Syphus Circus said...

So awesome! It doesn't get much better than that. Congrats on the camera recovery!

Danielle said...

My favorite is Henry! He looks like he's modeling for a catalogue. SO GQ!

Maydi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maydi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kami said...

That looks like extra fun. At North Rich they don't even let the elementary even dress up for Halloween. I figure they think they would be too out of control. There is only one problem with your cute pictures you are missing one of your Kids!!!!!