Saturday, October 11, 2008

Now What?


WHAT A MESS!
I'm not sure if I really want to clean it up.

Would it be better to do it now, or wait until spring?
It's ok, don't answer that - I know we will wait until spring.

Also is it normal to have a bunch of tomatoes that never get ripe?
There are tons of green ones.

This morning I trudged through the snow and picked
the only 3 pumpkins that survived the frost.
I guess we will have to buy a couple more from the store.


All in all I would have to say that we did well for our first garden.
I hope the white pumkins look really cool when they are carved.
Also. I hope the greenish one turnes all the way orange.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I LOVE the white pumpkins. I can't wait to see them carved.

Heather said...

That was a great garden. If you can still salvage the green tomatoes they will turn red if you bring them inside.

Danielle said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets TONS of green tomatoes!

The white pumpkins are cool...very ghost-like and spooky.