Monday, October 6, 2008

I will do a better job, I will, I will!

It has been so fun to discover so many new blogs over the last couple of weeks. I find it enjoyable to see what other people have to write about. However, it has made me feel sort of boring. I have been trying to think of something to blog about for a few days now, but I am short on ideas.

My days are pretty much the same. I am mostly stuck at home, because Henry takes both a morning and afternoon nap. This is not a complaint - I like nap time and I like staying home. This is just the reason why my life is a little dull.

Also, the batteries in both of my cameras are out of juice. Well, you might ask, why I don't just recharge them? Because I don't want to go and look for the chargers. This would also be one of the reasons that I have not posted anything recently. I must admit though, I don't really think that there have been many missed photo opps. (Henry Napping, Me Napping, The kids fighting)

But, today I have made a resolution to find the camera chargers and start taking pictures of everything. (Hopefully I will not feel the need to post all of them!) I will try to find interesting things from my day to tell the world about. Ok, maybe not the world, but think I have some readers all the way in Florida!

So, don't give up on me. I will try to post something more than once a month, I promise.


P.S. I have to give a BIG GIANT THANKS to Steve - who DECLARED WAR on the massive ammounts of LAUNDRY this weekend, and got all of it washed. I even pitched in and we got it folded and put away too. Now how exciting is that? Maybe I should have saved that for it's very own post.

4 comments:

Jillo said...

I still rock out every time I pull your blog up. You can't get any better than Sunshine Superman. :)
I, for one, would appreciate some photos of your kids fighting. It would remind me of my house. If you put that and the sleeping baby together and you might as well be me.
Looking forward to something fabulous in your future posts.

Danielle said...

I love your blog Neisha! We're all in the same boat..living boring lives that we hope have some sort of meaning. I too would love to see pictures of your kids fighting because it would feel just like my house and make me feel a little better.

Also, thanks for the tip on Neil Diamond. I used it on Mark (your comment and Heather's) and I think it worked. You know what they say about two or three witnesses!

Syphus Circus said...

Congratulations on the laundry, and way to go Steve for helping out! Maybe the key is to have two washers and three dryers, yeah right, like that would ever happen...but I love the concept. Face it, the kids aren't going to stop producing laundry so no matter what we do, we're always going to be behind.

Jessica said...

Steve is great and I think your blog is great!