Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day Neisha!

I am not a poet, a writer, or a great orator. As a matter of fact, I have very little to offer in terms of emotions. Some have likened me to a robot. That being said, I'd like to share a few thoughts on a very special subject....

scanOn October 17th, 1991, I met a blonde haired girl that would change my life. Although I didn't know what it was, I knew there was something special about her. I don't know why I remember the date... it could be because it was one week before my 18th birthday, or it could be because it was the day I met Neisha.

This year we will have been married 15 years. Sometimes I just look at her and can't believe I captured the heart of that beautiful 17 year old girl so many years ago.

I am eternally grateful to have her forever.

Happy Valentine's Day Sweetheart!

I didn't mean to preempt her posting about Libby, so please continue to read below...

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I am tearing up. Steve you softie! I can tell how much you love Neisha when I see you look at her. You are in love!

Danielle said...

Steve, You are in the running for husband-of-the-year! Its nice to see people who really love each other.

Jillo said...

I totally had that hair! So great. I maybe even had that shirt.....
This post is so sweet. I didn't know you met so young. I love a good fellow childhood sweetheart story.
Hope your day is great!

Dave said...

Great, now I feel all this pressure to post something.